Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Irony That Is The Password Hint

It has taken me an entire week to figure out the password for this blog account!

After trying every possible combination, I decided to try the password hint function. What I thought was a relatively simple hint led to hours of responses to no avail.

So much for the password hint!? What the hell was I thinking? I know the answer. I swear I do. I just can't actually figure out what answer I actually typed out when configuring this damned thing!

I finally resorted to emailing Google for assistance but apparently they couldn't verify that I am who I am on this account and that was that!

I decided that it was a sign. It was time to announce a sudden and swift death to Verocious Voice. Time to bury the blog.

However, I woke up slightly troubled this morning at my own inability to memorise a simple damned password and mortified at the thought my brain could not compute my own password hint! I was not going down without a fight!!!!

So I gave it one final shot and a few magic words appeared - password is too short or not enough characters in password (something like that) - and after a couple of attempts, SUCCESS!

Password changed - Affirmative.
Password hint changed - Affirmative.
Keep the blog - Undecided.

No comments:

Post a Comment